I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, March 08, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: shakleemlmcoach has posted a comment to your profile

 

The correct response to messages like this is:

mattlove1 (1 second ago)
  Marked as spam
Hey shakleemlmcoach, thank you for your comment on my vids, I respect you. Some people find self-actualization through marketing cosmetics and vitamins, some people through the healing, vibratory power of the Ooga Chakka principle. Since I started chanting "Ooga Chakka" I've achieved financial security, my breath smells better, and my third nostril has opened. Learn about the possibilities at: http://www.soundclick.com/band­s/default.cfm?bandID=913509


On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 3:24 AM, YouTube Service <service@youtube.com> wrote:
YouTube help center | e-mail options | report spam

shakleemlmcoach has posted a comment on your profile:

"Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power." I am a firm believer in this quote and wanted to personally thank you for sharing lots of wonderful ideas with us all on your channel, glad I subscribed, please subscribe back and lets stay connected for the long haul.

BiggerVisions*com

You can reply to this comment by visiting your comments page.

© 2011 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: