I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] RE: This Video will Make Laugh till U SPIT! (ticket #271022)

 

A little harmless cyberflirting, that's all it is...



Matt Love, May-29 10:40 (EDT):

Hey Teresa

Yes, indeed, fabulous, simply fabulous! I had no idea Foster Brooks was still alive! Somehow it reminds me of an equally amusing, though perhaps entirely unrelated, humorous event from my youth. I remember when I was just fourteen, I was given the task of drowning kittens by my girlfriend's mother. I filled a large laundry sink with room temperature water and held the eight kittens under. As each kitten died and sank to the bottom, it turned and rested 'snuggled' to the previous. I put them in a garbage bag and was carrying it out when the bag moved and I heard a meow. I opened the bag and found one kitten had survived. So I drowned it again.

If you liked my story, you'll love my song:

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=708752

Thanks for all the excellent email you've been sending me, keep them coming!


On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 4:04 PM, Teresa Tittle <ttittle1@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi! :-) I see you like sharing videos on facebook, so you might want to
> take a look at this new application that pays you when you share videos on
> facebook :
>
> http://www.facebookmembers.com/p/?m=ttittle1&c=0&so=yt&v=8lKuAT1chmI
>

--


I guess she likes my sense of humor (friend request sent after I sent her this story):

Teresa Tittle confirmed you as a friend on Facebook...















Facebook to me
show details 10:47 AM (16 minutes ago)

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from notification+o90f2yjc@facebookmail.com
facebook
Hi Matt,
Teresa confirmed you as a friend on Facebook.
Thanks,
The Facebook Team
To view Teresa's profile:
Log In

To view Teresa's profile or write on her Wall, follow this link:
http://www.facebook.com/n/?profile.php&id=100001965005645&mid=44c59baG274a6808G6441dfdG1b&bcode=doFTRQWF&n_m=mattlove1%40gmail.com


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

replica bags from turkey hermes fake f6a83u0p11 replica bags wholesale india replica bags wholesale hong kong find more l1r95b3a66 replica bags replica chanel bags ebay resource n2d02i8w06 replica bags us