I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, October 09, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Hello miss Juliet Wilidy!

 

Hi Juliet,

It's very nice to hear from you.   I hope you don't feel embarrassed by the extremity of your response to my profile, it's not unusual for people to wish to express their heartily feelings immediately upon coming across my profile. I have to admit that on the frequent occasions when somebody confesses that my profile has had this effect on them, I'm still a little taken aback, but it's undeniable that women expose their breasts, little children drop out of school and join the Occupy Wall Street Movement, grown men writhe from ecstasy to frenzy, rivers rise from their banks and divert from their course, satellites fall out of the sky, and the leaves turn color when they come across my profile.

Please send me your photo.

Your friend,

Matt




From:

Juliet2011 (Juliet Wilidy)

To:
 

mattlove1 (Matt Love)
 

Subject: Hi
Message:
Hello my dear, Good day to you.My name is miss Juliet Wilidy I came across your profile . and i have a very passionate feeling over it and decided to contact you immediately to express my heartily feelings. I will like to hold a very serious and reliable relationship with you.please contact me with my private email ...(juliefdicksn@yahoo.com).. i will tell you more about me and my photo.till i hear from you, remain blessed.Miss Juliet Wilidy.


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: