I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU, [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

Hi Jenifer

It was great hearing from you again, and thank you for the picture. You are, as advertised, a tall and sexy looking young girl. At 5'9" you are about a foot taller than me, which is very cool with me, I like tall, sexy looking young girls a lot. 

I feel that directness is a virtue in matters of the heart, so I want to let you know that you will be Wife #2, I hope you're ok with that. I think you still do that some places in Africa, don't you?  I saw a story in the Ladies Number One Detective Agency where a man got a 2nd wife, and it lead to nothing but troubles, but I'm willing to take the chance, I'm sure it would be different with a wife from the Ivory Coast.  My Wife #1, Anne, is getting old and weak.  I will find out if this arrangement is ok with her, but I'll probably go ahead with with it whatever her opinion.


I just heard on the radio that the naked mole rat is neither a mole nor a rat. However, they are naked. How about that!


Please let me know if you have a sister, a friend of mine wants to know.


I've attached a picture of myself.


Looking forwardt  hearing from you soon!


Matt



On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 4:36 AM, Jenifer Toure <jenifer1toure@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hello My Dearest
I am very happy, responding to your post,despite your busy schedules.
How was your night over there in your country and I believe that it was a nice night and the atmosphere there in your own country is very nice today? Mine was a bit cold here and
i thank God for keeping me until this moment here in Dakar Senegal,
My name is Jenifer Toure (23) by age but age does not matter in a real relationship,
I am from ivory coast in west Africa , 5.9ft tall, fair complexion,single (never married) and I am currently living here in Dakar as a result of civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.
My late father Dr James Toure was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father in cold blood.
It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal in the vicinity of the country where I am leaving now as a refugee under the guidance of Rev father and I'm using his computer to send these messages to you,
Attached here is my image for you.
i will be very happy if you can send me your pictures
Love to hear from you as soon as possible.
Miss Jenifer




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: