I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Jenifer added a comment to your profile

 

Hi Jenifer

nice to hear from you. Like many tall and sexy looking young girls, you made a good discion to contact me.  If you want to have a relationship with me, I hope you are ready and able to sit in front of the TV for a long time at a stretch, watching Red Dwarf, Tin Tin and Matlock DVDs. It would be helpful if you'd be willing to pop up occassionally, and brew some tea, or grab a beer from the fridge, and microwave some popcorn. That would make my life tremendously better.

It would also be great to get some help with the dog walking.  If this sounds like a good life to you (and I can't imagine that it wouldn't) please write back and we'll discuss this further.

Matt


Add new comment   

Hello My name is Miss jenifer, i am tall and sexy looking young girl, i saw ur proflie and i disced to contact you to have a relationship with you, i will like you to write me back through my email address thus (jenifer1toure@yahoo.com) so that i


On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 10:26 AM, WAYN <info@whereareyounow.com> wrote:
Hi Matt

  Jenifer Toure has added a comment to your profile

" Hello My name is M..."

    See full comment    

Regards,

The WAYN Team


To stop receiving emails from Jenifer, click here
If you don't want to receive these emails anymore, unsubscribe




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: