I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] I write to the NFL again

 


Dear NFL bosses,

I contacted you a few days about about my campaign to raise money to be selected as the performer for the 2015 Superbowl. I have designed my campaign, and it will soon be going live:  Here is the preview: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1174250673/1801309708?token=9dd9cd34.  I just wanted to let you know that you don't need to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions with my all-girl band, The Love Handlers.  They are fun, festive young women for sure, but they are also true professionals.  When I say "shirts on!"  The shirts stay on.  When I say "shirts off!" - well that's a different story. But it won't be the story of Superbowl 2015, so don't worry about that.

Sincerely yours,

Matt Love

__._,_.___




__,_._,___

No comments: