I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] My New Craigslist Ad...

 

Looking for bandmates (ypsilanti)
image 1
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
cross at campbell

(google map) (yahoo map)

Long before Prince or Jack White thought of it, I had a band made up women, and me (see picture). When I moved away from Edmonton I had to leave my band behind, but I would like to revive the brand and concept here in sunny Ypsilanti. Seeking drummer, bass player, guitar player. Double on vocals is great. Be able to play your instruments or not. Willingness to play topless is not required, but is a plus.
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

post id: 4631104873

posted: a minute ago

email to friend

best of [?]


__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Yahoo Groups
Did you know?
Learn about editing tables within Groups


.

__,_._,___

No comments: