I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, September 13, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] A modest proposal

 

Dear Mr. Jacobo Juarez,

I'm writing to you because you are the Red Bull contact for San Francisco. It's my understanding that the Superbowl is pretty much always held in San Francisco, so I'm contacting you.  But I'm getting ahead of myself.

I have a long and fruitful relationship with Red Bull. You may remember me from the Music Academy in Seattle in 2005 which I applied for.  Since I wasn't accepted for it, and I watched from the sidelines as my friend Lulina worked with Red Bull, maybe the fruit in the fruitful relationship was a lemon, or perhaps sour grapes, ha ha

But I'm writing now because I have a new idea. I have approached the NFL about the idea of me playing at their 2015 superbowl halftime.  I've read they want to start charging people to play, and the people they have in mind to do it (Rhianna, Katy Perry, Coldplay) aren't willing to do that, and I saw an opportunity. I've set up a kickstarter campaign: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1174250673/send-matt-to-the-superbowl

I've been thinking the NFL is kinda messed up with the wifebeating, and the head injuries, early death, etc. I think they could use a whole new image. Out with the whole thug thing, in with nice guys. Out with Bud Lite, in with Red Bull!

Maybe we, that is you and I, could partner in this, and it could end up being something bigger than both of us.  I could bring on the rock and the Red Bull from the half time stage, and you could maybe help get me there.

I hope we can put something together, and soon.

Sincerely,


Matt Love


__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: