I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: [Copyright claim] Cannot monetize video: "The Mystic Knights of the Ooga Chakka Present...."

 

Dear YouTube

Thank you for getting in touch. This is just such a great idea, I'm so enthused about it. I just wanted to pay tribute to an obscure but really good English band from the early 70s,  now in the "where are they now" file.

It's such a great idea you had to make sure they get paid a little money each time people view my video - I jjust wish I had thought of it.

Those guys are beyond old. I understand that one of them has cancer.  I just want to help them in any way I can.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: YouTube <no_reply@youtube.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 3:55 AM
Subject: [Copyright claim] Cannot monetize video: "The Mystic Knights of the Ooga Chakka Present...."
To: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>


Hi matt love,

Due to a copyright claim, you are no longer monetizing the following YouTube video. It is still playable on YouTube, but the copyright owner could choose to show ads on it.

Video title: The Mystic Knights of the Ooga Chakka Present....
Copyrighted song: Iron Man
Claimed by: UMG

Why this can happen

  • Your video might contain copyrighted content.
  • A copyright claim on a video can prevent you from monetizing it.

- The YouTube Team

©2014 YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066


__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: