I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, September 08, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: Looking...

 

Hey, Ron, thanks for contacting me, I think you are just exactly the
sort of degenerate that I'm looking for. Are you are you not a woman?
It' ok if you're not, I guess, I'll make an exception for somebody as
spiteful and hostile as you.

Actually, you might be a better fit in my other project, The
Lunkheads. Let me know if you are also interested in that one, I can
send you some links. I'm sorry this band isn't going to be one of
those satanic metal bands, because that's probably where you really
belong, it's clearly where your heart dwells.

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Ron Rakow
<42899abd53023abc8599ff5947023443@reply.craigslist.org> wrote:
> You look like a child-molesting, AIDs patient. Not sure what's worse; your
> level of talent or the fact that you think you actually HAVE talent.
>
>
> ________________________________
> Original craigslist post:
> http://annarbor.craigslist.org/muc/4631104873.html
> About craigslist mail:
> http://craigslist.org/about/help/email-relay
> Please flag unwanted messages (spam, scam, other):
> http://craigslist.org/mf/e7d77f0c4823db63e61b49cebeb9049ba2a3495f.1
> ________________________________

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: