I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Re: http://dir.salon.com/ent/music/feature/2000/06/07/eminem/index.html?pn=2

Toby Keith hid from me all last year. As you may know, I have a
standing challenge to him to engage in physical combat. I realize
that doesn't prove that I'm right, and he's wrong, but some things
just have to be settled by force. He's too fucked to listen to reason.

I'm going to start offering a substantial sum of money to anybody who
can arrange this confrontation. I was thinking about something in the
$5.00 to $10.00 range.

Why am I talking about this now? Because soon I am going to issue the
same challenge to little girlyboy Marshall Mathers, who isn't fit to
choke on the vomit of Jerry Mathers, incidentally.

He's a bully and a coward, and I don't care if he's right on Bush (I
have heard that he is, I don't really know) he still needs to have the
crap kicked out of him, and I'm just the guy to do it.

Shit, I'll take them both on at once.

But I won't kill them, I'm crystal clear on that point. That would be wrong.

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 07:27:11 -0800, Hugh Beaumont
wrote:
> Uhg! Why doesn't someone just shoot that mofo. Maybe 'puffy' will do
> it for us all - then take his own life after...
>
>
> On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 13:33:15 -0800, Matt Love wrote:
> > man, my white guy rap is so weak.... look at what the genius of the
> > form is up to:
> >
> > re: eminem
> >
> > The new record "may be among the most objectionable albums ever to
> > receive mainstream release, but that does not make it a bad album,"
> > Alona Wartofsky assured us in the Washington Post. "The new album from
> > Eminem is absolutely outrageous. And I mean that in the best possible
> > sense," cheered Neil McCormick in London's Daily Telegraph.
> >
> > 'Cuz if I ever stuck it to any singer in showbiz
> > It'd be Jennifer Lopez and Puffy you know this!
> > I'm sorry Puff, but I don't give a fuck if this chick was my own mother
> > I still fuck her with no rubber and cum inside her and have a son and
> > a new brother at the same time
> > -- "I'm Back"
> >
> > Time Out New York thought this incestuous, quasi-rape fantasy about
> > Jennifer Lopez was "sidesplitting." The Times of London agreed it was
> > "extremely funny." CDNow insisted, "The man is fearless." Why? Because
> > he has the courage to insult, among others, pop stars Puff Daddy, Will
> > Smith, Britney Spears and 'N Sync. Eminem also has things to say about
> > quadriplegic Christopher Reeve. Talk about picking fights you can't
> > possibly lose.
> >
> > ****
> >
> > man, that is fearless
> >
>

No comments: