I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 27, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Perfect Band Name

Lulina, in collaboration with the Google language translation tool,
has come up with the perfect band name: Avenged Mattress

This name may be a little unusual, but in context it makes perfect sense:

20050525
GrazaDeus tomorrow is holiday.

To sleep. La la la. To sleep. To eat gostosa food in the front of the TV.
To read To read until cochilar in the sofa. Holiday is the best thing
of the calendar.
Brebotear. To take cervejinha in the bar. Now of the side of mine
casinha has one botequinho with two small tables.
Cineminha. Blanket. Violão. Stockings in the soil. Avenged mattress.
Wine. Pasta.
Holiday is so good.
I do not go pra Varginha, I only want mine camiiinhaaa.
To be in house eating bread with cheese and guaraná.
My hair seems a kneaded pillow.
My olheiras seem of are bernardine.
Holiday is so good.
Holiday is so boooooom.

(I imagined myself in a pyjamas musical comedy, floating for city:: now)

posted by Lulins @ 10:05
Comments (5)
20050524


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: