I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Re: [CanYoAssDigIt] Perfect Band Name

For some reason, even after machine translation, her writing still comes
off as lyrical. I hope you weren't serious about the name making perfect
sense in context, though.
sugarzareh

Matt Love wrote:

>Lulina, in collaboration with the Google language translation tool,
>has come up with the perfect band name: Avenged Mattress
>
>This name may be a little unusual, but in context it makes perfect sense:
>
>20050525
>GrazaDeus tomorrow is holiday.
>
>To sleep. La la la. To sleep. To eat gostosa food in the front of the TV.
>To read To read until cochilar in the sofa. Holiday is the best thing
>of the calendar.
>Brebotear. To take cervejinha in the bar. Now of the side of mine
>casinha has one botequinho with two small tables.
>Cineminha. Blanket. Violão. Stockings in the soil. Avenged mattress.
>Wine. Pasta.
>Holiday is so good.
>I do not go pra Varginha, I only want mine camiiinhaaa.
>To be in house eating bread with cheese and guaraná.
>My hair seems a kneaded pillow.
>My olheiras seem of are bernardine.
>Holiday is so good.
>Holiday is so boooooom.
>
>
>(I imagined myself in a pyjamas musical comedy, floating for city:: now)
>
>posted by Lulins @ 10:05
>Comments (5)
>20050524
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: