I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Don't follow bleeders, watch the barking cheaters

Marilyn Manson
Get a taste of Marilyn Manson's upcoming album with the exclusive
brand new track "If I Was Your Vampire." Check out Single of the Week
under Myspace Exclusives for more information.

What's that supposed to mean? Then he'd be may asshole, instead of
somebody elses? I already have one asshole, I don't need another.

What a dipshit.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Share

Delight friends

and family

Y! GeoCities

Share Your Passion

Join the web's lar- gest community.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: