I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] My new Soundclick friend.

I got a nice message from the good fellow that runs this page:

http://www.soundclick.com/members/default.cfm?member=timeless%20records

The message goes like this:

From: vance webster a.k.a timeless records

To: Matt Love a.k.a mattlove1

mattlove1, whats good? checkout your page,I liked what I heard and
saw, stop to show some respect. Have an awesome day! henry. P.S Our
new CD will be realesed on March 31,2007 (Timeless/ K.D)

I replied:

Thank you for checking in on me. I responded in kind, by checking out
your page. I also liked what I heard and saw, so I'm writing to you to
show some respect, too. You should also have an awesome day! I have no
new CDs coming out at this time.

****

I working on getting the lingo down. I think I'm honing in on it...

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Create your own

Photo Gifts

Y! GeoCities

Share More

Create a blog, web

site, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: