I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] A friend request from 1RKO (First Round Knock Out)

This is how I respond to friend requests from bands on MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/1rko

Subject: Your friend request

wow, awesome Sweet cover. Really kicks ass.

I'm only adding new bands if they are potential collaborators on
future musical projects.

Check us out at

www.soundclick.com/RemotePossibility.

and see if any of youze guys can imagine inhabiting the same musical
universe as us.

We are distinctly lacking in the guitar weedilly wee factor, you guys
have that goin on in a far out kind of way.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload Now!

First 20

prints are free

Y! GeoCities

Share Interests

Connect with

others on the web.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: