I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] My illustrious future in music...

I sent this email to Szymon Sayz at
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=436709

From: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com

To: Szymon Sayz

Subject: A Plan

Message: You play guitar, I play bass. I think we should approach
"I Am A Liar" (http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=236741)
together about putting a performing unit together. Then when we start
to get somewhere, you can fire me and replace me with a younger
player, and I'll hang myself in the closet. Let me know what you
think.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Share Your Photos

via email &

Yahoo! Messenger

Y! GeoCities

Free Blogging

Share your views

with the world.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: