I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, March 31, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [Bizarro_UltraZine] John McCain

Since Ferdinand and Imelda Marcos aren't available, I guess they'll have to do. I'm sure they'll be very cute and totalitarian together.

On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 4:20 PM, <kdhaisch@aol.com> wrote:

Latest news...
 
John McCain is running for President--
and he's going to pick Condoleezza Rice
as his running mate!
 
 
well, more like "latest gossip"
 
 
 
 
.




Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL Home.

__._,_.___
Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how others

are losing pounds.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Get the latest news

from the team.

Yahoo! Groups

Join a program

to help you find

balance in your life.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: