I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

mattlove1 sent you a video!

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

mattlove1 wants to share a video with you:

Video Description

Last day At Wenatchee WA

Personal Message

When I was growing up in that backwards little redneck town, only one language was spoken. Here's evidence that the town is growing up and joining the rest of the planet. Right on!

To accept my friend request, click here.

To respond to mattlove1, click here.

Thanks,
mattlove1

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Centre for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
E-mail Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the E-mail Options section of your Profile.
Report Spam Email
If this is a spam email, please report it.

© 2008 YouTube, Inc.

No comments: