I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, March 31, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: [IowaForRickReed] Re: Med pharmaceutical stock at clearance prices

I leave the penis enlargement for people with that problem.

If you have the same problem as me, I recommend this product:

http://www.penisreductionpills.com/

Your wife will thank you for it. She already thanked me.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Rick REED RxR <arexar4@yahoo.com> wrote:


The site you featured took me to a penis
enlargement site, nothing to do with boobs.

Eiether way..
been married three times,
had mutiple wives
a bigamist
and I am not even Morman or been to Wyoming..

so...not really interested in
larger boobs or larger penis.

It's hell as it is.

ThanX anyway.

In IowaForRickReed@yahoogroups.com, "mseve Leon" <painottu1992@...>
wrote:
>
> Britney reveals all about her boob job
>
> Deliver intense, incredible pleasure to your woman the right way.
http://www.chileti.com/
>


__._,_.___
Yahoo! Groups

Join a program

to help you find

balance in your life.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Join and receive

produce updates.

10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Share the benefits

of a high fiber diet.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: