I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] The Beat Goes On w/ Another Drummer


Wetpaint
View page
Hi,
View page Hi, I saw this page on Dirty Ol Scoundrel Label Acts and thought you might like it. Eventually all my the Bands on the Dirty Ol Scoundrel label will be up there. what appeals to me about this is that anybody can come along and edit anything any way they chose, even anonymously. So if you feel like having a little harmless (or malicious) fun, adding information about the Dirty Ol Scoundrel acts, go to it. http://dirtyolscoundrel.wetpaint.com/page/RxR Cheers, The Nattering Nabob of Negativity
Cheers,
mattlove1@gmail.com
 
 
 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

Cat Groups

on Yahoo! Groups

Share pictures &

stories about cats.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: