I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] You gotta see this!




Wetpaint
View page

Hi,

I saw this page on Dirty Ol Scoundrel Label Acts and thought you might like it. Eventually all my the Bands on the Dirty Ol Scoundrel label will be up there. what appeals to me about this is that anybody can come along and edit anything any way they chose, even anonymously. So if you feel like having a little harmless (or malicious) fun, adding information about the Dirty Ol Scoundrel acts, go to it.

http://dirtyolscoundrel.wetpaint.com/page/Remote+Possibility

Cheers,

The Nattering Nabob of Negativity

 

You have been sent this email by request of a Wetpaint user.
This is an automatically generated email; please do not reply to this email.

© 2008 wetpaint.com, inc.
Wetpaint, 307 3rd Avenue South, Suite 300, Seattle, WA 98104.

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: