I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Re: [ILoveIshtar] Dont wait to get better health!

Sorry about that. this bot joined the list on  Nov 23, 2007 and apparently was dormant until today.  It must be vexing for somebody who has had to wait to get approved to join to see this.

I've deleted this "member" - hopefully there won't be many more of these...

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 7:44 PM, matchahhfriends <matchahhfriends@yahoo.com> wrote:

Oolong Tea - Slimming Tea and Weight Loss Aid. Click the link below to know more information:
http://healthfktea.blogspot.com/


__._,_.___
Only on Yahoo!

World of Star Wars

Meet fans, watch

videos & more.

10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Share the benefits

of a high fiber diet.

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: