I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, September 15, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: Lali sent you a message about Send Matt To The Superbowl.

 

Hey Lali,

Very intriguing offer, my campaign seems to be moving kind of slowly, so your assistance would be helptuf. What I hope for is my campaign will take off like the potato salad one, and I can use the superbowl 2015 halftime stage as a bully pulpit for social change. I think maybe the thing I would like to achieve is the transformation of the NFL into a more humane European-type organization. I found this article very helpful in thinking about these issues: http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/09/15/jon-stewarts-nfl/. Can you help me with this? Thank you!


On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:42 AM, Kickstarter <notification@kickstarter.com> wrote:
 
Kickstarter

Lali says:

Hi,
Kickstarter uses an algorithm to rank campaigns on featured sections, the algorithm takes into account the number of contributions, social shares, unique site visits and other campaign activity. We offer services to boost those factors, starting at only $5!
We will make you a complementary contribution to your campaign, we will share your project on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn with a combined total of 28 thousand followers. If you are interested visit the link below to order my service.
http://bit.ly/kickstarterboost

You will not receive any more messages from us unless you contact us.

I wish you lots of luck with your campaign!

Cheers

 
 

Reply to this email to respond or view this message on Kickstarter

If this message is spam, report it to Kickstarter

 

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this contact form look here image source Dolabuy Louis Vuitton check my blog Visit Your URL