I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] superbowl success!

 

The NFL is considering a policy of charging musicians to perform at the Superbowl half time. Help me raise money to be the chosen one!

The NFL is exploring the possibility of requesting artists they've selected to play at the Superbowl to pay a fee to perform. Since their top 3 artists (Katy Perry, Rhianna, and Coldplay) gave them a chilly reception, I am going to offer to pay them to allow me to play at the Superbowl. I think $49.95 will be enough for me to secure the position.  Since Kickstarter rounded off my amount to $49, I'll have to chip in $.95 out of my own funds, but I am willing to sacrifice for my art.

Risks and challenges Learn about accountability on Kickstarter

The risks and challenges are many. After I play the superbowl, people like Paul McCartney and Barbara Streisand and John McCain will be wanting to hang around me all the time, offering me illegal drugs and talking me out of going to sleep at a reasonable hour and instead going to parties with Chris Christie and Jamie Foxx. However, I will work very hard to stay the same lovable, humble genius artist that I am now, even after I'm famous.

1
Backer
$1.00
pledged of $49 goal
26
days to go
Funding period

Sep 13 2014 - Oct 13 2014 (30 days)

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Improvements in Yahoo Groups Search
Searching for new groups to join is easier than ever. We've honed our algorithm to bring you better search results based on relevance and activity. Try it today!


.

__,_._,___

No comments: