I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, September 15, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: What happened to your petition?

 

Hey, Amy,

Thanks for caring about my petition!  Yes, I will share this with 10 (or more) of my best human and bot friends in the universe - in my yahoo group, and my blog, a popular internet destination for all discerning webcrawler!  I'm sure Peter Parker is among them!

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 9:36 AM, Amy Faulring, MoveOn.org Civic Action <petitions@moveon.org> wrote:

Dear Matt,

Nice work starting your petition on MoveOn's petition site. That's a great first step!

The key to growing your petition is to recruit your friends—otherwise, no one will ever see it. And sharing it just once isn't enough: With all the emails and Facebook posts everyone is seeing these days, it can be easy to miss something the first time around.

So even if you've already done so, can you forward the note below to at least 10 of your friends, asking them to sign your petition?

Thanks!

–Maria, Milan, Corinne, Ben O., and the rest of the team


Subject: Send Matt Love To The Superbowl

Hi,

I've been thinking the NFL is kinda messed up with the wifebeating, and the head injuries, early death, etc. I think they could use a whole new image. Out with the whole thug thing, in with nice guys. Out with Bud Lite, in with Red Bull! Out with Coldplay, in with me!

So I created a petition to Roger Goodell, National Football League, CEO, which says:

"The NFL is exploring the possibility of requesting artists they've selected to play at the Superbowl to pay a fee to perform. Since their top 3 artists (Katy Perry, Rhianna, and Coldplay) gave them a chilly reception, I am going to offer to pay them to allow me to play at the Superbowl. Please sign my petition to demonstrate to them that their is popular support for this. Also, please support my kickstarter campaign to fund this project: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1174250673/send-matt-to-the-superbowl"

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/send-matt-love-to-the?source=c.fwd.in&r_by=1484841

Thanks!

Want to support our work? MoveOn Civic Action is entirely funded by our 8 million members—no corporate contributions, no big checks from CEOs. And our tiny staff ensures that small contributions go a long way. Chip in here.


This email was sent to Matt Love on September 15, 2014. To change your email address or update your contact info, click here. To remove yourself from this list, click here.

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: