I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Sign this petition: Send Matt Love To The Superbowl

 

Hi,

I've been thinking the NFL is kinda messed up with the wifebeating, and the head injuries, early death, etc. I think they could use a whole new image. Out with the whole thug thing, in with nice guys. Out with Bud Lite, in with Red Bull! Out with Coldplay, in with me!

That's why I created a petition to Roger Goodell, National Football League, CEO.

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/send-matt-love-to-the?source=c.em.mt&r_by=1484841

Thanks!

__._,_.___

Posted by: <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: