I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: Polka Floyd

The gun nut has a golden gut - I love these guys, especially on "How I
wish for a beer!"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ed Dove <ed.dove@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Apr 10, 2007 12:38 PM
Subject: Polka Floyd
To: Dan Gorman <SydGorman@gmail.com>, Liz Gorman
<DocElizabeth@gmail.com>, Matt Love <Matt.MattLove1@gmail.com>

Yes, it's just what you think - a band that plays Pink Floyd songs polka-style:

http://myspace.com/polkafloyd

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload Now!

First 20

prints are free

Y! GeoCities

Free Blogging

Share your views

with the world.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

2 comments:

Dupa Jasia said...

He had the bustling activity often noticeable in men of his size, and in one way and another had made up, as he believed, for being so much smaller tylenol than most of his adult acquaintance of the male sex.. A VISIT TO THE ASYLUM FOR AGED AND DECAYED PUNSTERS lexapro By Oliver Wendell Holmes (1809-1894) [From The Atlantic Monthly , January, 1861.. There, whenever I chanced to look, I saw him kneel coreg and pray; and there, by day and by night, a funeral hymn was chanted.. The unconscious entangles with its connections preferentially either those impressions and ideas of the foreconscious which have been left unnoticed as indifferent, or those that have soon been deprived of this coumadin attention through rejection.. Hence, for the norvasc nocturnal excitation in the Force, there remains no other path than that followed by the wish excitements from the Unc...

A Typical Matt Love said...

Hey Dupa Jasia, than you for the post. I'm glad to read your words of wisdom, I could not have said it any better myself. I'm really glad that you found my blog, you completly understand the points I'm trying to get across, come back and post any time!