I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [PlansFromOuterSpace] just ez

Sorry about the spam, folks.  it's disheartening. I mean, shucks, this ain't much of a group, but it's always been a harmless little feller, never hurt no one.

Now all the time he's rearin up and biting nice people in the ass with all this spam. 

The spam filter catches a few, but most of them just sail through. I've sent Nuala to the doghouse, but I'm sure there will be more.

Even sadder, when I looked at the membership list, I found that most of the legitimate member's e-mail is bouncing.  I guess their hearts couldn't stand the shocking facts about Plans From Outer Space.

I thought I had a connection who would help me get the Korean Plan 19 from outer space (and even the uber rare plan 17) but I gratuitously insulted Bush, and he took a hike.

I recently tried to talk to the gracious and brialliant Jim Zawisza about his idea of making a directors cut of the lost classic "Plan 9 and 1/2 From Outer Space" - but he didn't write back.  Maybe he's not so gracious any more...  Attempts to find a local contact to help me bring my Plans From Outer Space film festival concept to Sao Paulo in January have so far failed.

So I guess for the moment the Earth is safe. Thanks for your attention, citizens, resume shopping.

On 4/12/07, nuala-alexander533@itsnotsmple.info <nuala-alexander533@itsnotsmple.info> wrote:

THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
ppl 770-621-2634


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Share

First 20

prints are free

Y! GeoCities

Share Your Passion

Join the web's lar- gest community.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: