I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Important new information about Kissyface

She's still there on MySpace everytime I go there. She's kind of
becoming my girlfriend I guess.

I know three things about her now:

1. She has breasts
2. She wants everybody to know it.

and

3. She likes to suck.

Pass it on.

On 4/12/07, Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:
> This ad is on screen whenever I go to MySpace. After a lot of study,
> I have come to believe two things. I think it's pretty much
> indisputable that:
>
> 1. This chick has breasts
> 2. She wants everybody to know it.
>
> That's about all I had to say. Thanks for your attention.
>
>

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload & Print

Same-day pickup

at Target

Y! GeoCities

Share More

Create a blog, web

site, and more.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: