I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, April 09, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Bizarro_UltraZine] about Britney

then it isn't true what the gossip magazines say - that her children fear her, and want to be with Kevin?

I also saw the headline "Barbara demands that Laura stop divorce proceedings - they are killing George!"

I've noticed these rags always have the same bias - republicans are treated as royalty (Particularly King Ron) - while Democrats are ridiculed and slandered at every turn. They had a lot of fun at the expense of Bill Clinton (tabloid parody World Weekly News summed it up perfectly with this headline - Hillary having space aliens baby - "I thought she was a dyke!" says astonished Bill)

Don't get me wrong, Bubba deserved it - but the shit eating aggression monkey in the white house now deserves it 10 times as much, and they've always given him a wide berth.  That they are writing a story like this suggests they no longer regard him as one of them.

And the same goes for Britney.  Clearly, all the people that thought she was wonderful for no discernible reason have no turned against her for no better reason.

But I see a match made in heaven here - with Laura and Kevin out of the way, Britney and George can get it on. they can go out drinking together, and she's already a supporter of his, so we know they are compatible.

"hey Britney, if you love him so much, why don't you marry him?"

"I think i will!"

On 4/9/07, kdhaisch@aol.com <kdhaisch@aol.com> wrote:

> ... I'm so worried about Britney
 
 
Don't worry about her!  Britney is doing great,
now that she's dumped that deadweight
Kevin Federline!
 
 
Britney says, "Party without panties!!!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
.




See what's free at AOL.com.


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Order Online

Pick up at Target

Start now

Y! GeoCities

Share Interests

Connect with

others on the web.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

really ....really nice