I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, November 19, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: Check out my photos of my starring role on Ringo!

Academy Award Nominee

Hi!

Matt Love wants to share photos and videos with you on Ringo.com!
Check them out.

Plus here's a message from Matt:
After high school I did a stint in Hollywood... this is a scene from one of my many screen triumphs...  I was nominated for an Academy Award for my role as the abusive waiter in the movie "What?! You Call This A Tip????"

Thanks for using Ringo. Stay in touch!

This invitation was sent on behalf of Matt Love

Ringo.com is a photo and video sharing website. You are receiving this message from a Ringo member who knows your email address.

Ringo advisory - Avoid scams. Beware of messages that mention sweepstakes, lotteries, money-making offers, work-at-home opportunities, etc.

If you do not wish to receive photos and videos from this Ringo member, click here. To stop receiving photos and videos from all Ringo members, click here .

Copyright 2007 Tickle, inc. All rights reserved. 222 Sutter St, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Parenting Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Your one stop for

parenting groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Women of Curves

Discuss food, fitness

and weight loss.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: