I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] The Three Little Pigs For Real




 
 
 
 

 THE THREE LITTLE PIGS

This is a true story, proving how fascinating the mind of a six year old is. They think so logically.

A teacher was reading the story of the Three Little Pigs to her class. She came to the part of the story where first pig was trying to gather the building materials for his home. She read ... 'and so the pig went up to the man with the wheelbarrow full of straw and said: 'Pardon me sir, but may I have some of that straw to build my house?'

The teacher paused then asked the class:

'And what do you think the man said?'

One little boy raised his hand and said very matter-of-factly ...'I think the man would have said - 'Well, f*ck me!! A talking pig!'

The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.
 
      
     
 



Rick REED RxR for President 2008
Both Groups @ #3 and #4 in The Top Ten
@ Presidential Elections 2008
 
Rick REED RxR Rash Riot Radio - 31 Songs
 
 
 


Be a better pen pal. Text or chat with friends inside Yahoo! Mail. See how.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Parenting Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Your one stop for

parenting groups.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

Endurance Zone

A Yahoo! Group

Learn how to

increase endurance.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: