I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, November 19, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Miracle D sent you a message...

Hey Mary Hillary Y

I think we could be a match.  They say that opposites attract... I'm cowardly, ugly, phlegmatic, and hostile.

I'm also married, and you are single, so that's opposite too.  So hey baby, let's get it on! 

I've attached a picture of myself, hope you like it... I've also included a picture of my dog Elwood. Love me, love my dog, that's what I ways say!

****

Hiya stud! My cousin kept talking about this site so after being hassled, I finally decided to browse the ad pages. Some were better than others... I liked yours, so here I am! Can we be a match? I don't know where to begin... Let me tell you about me. I'm adventurous, good-looking, energetic and outgoing. I've been in a couple of long term relationships and into many other short term affairs. I know what I like and am not afraid to go for it. I'm currently looking to meet an open-minded, decent guy I can connect with. I'd like to date and do activities, like shopping, watching tv etc. Well, don't be shy and get back to me will you! I'm not a member here, so please don't reply directly to this message, I'm borrowing this account from my single cousin. Write back at my mail address instead, mary_hillary_y at yahoo.com. See ya!

On Nov 19, 2007 12:32 PM, Tagged <tagged@taggedmail.com> wrote:
My Profile| Messages| Friends| Fun Stuff| Chat| Browse| Search
Miracle D, 27

You have a new message!

Miracle D says: Hiya stud! My cousin kept ...

This week's popular videos

Running in a bikini   Lady can't park   Dog vs. cat - playing around :)
 

Click here to manage your email preferences on Tagged, P.O. Box 193152 San Francisco, CA 92119-3152


__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Fitness Edge

on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how to

increase endurance.

Parenting Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Your one stop for

parenting groups.

Women of Curves

on Yahoo! Groups

see how women are

changing their lives.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: