I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Re: [TheBigStupid] K Records - lying sacks


It's just that Nam hasn't given Calvin a bwow job.

Matt Love wrote:

>I just got a mailing from K Records today. Among other items:
>
>Fred Thomas / Nedelle split 45 (Ypsilanti)
>A single featuring Fred Thomas and Nedelle, made especially for their
>tour around the U.S. They stopped in Olympia last week and delivered a
>handful to the K Mail Order Dept., which also distributes a 45 by Fred
>Thomas' band Saturday Looks Good to Me, "The Girl's Distracted".
>
>Damn it, I hate it when people lie to me and I find out. I'm sure they
>lie to me all the time, and I'm happy as a clam until I find out, and
>then it really pisses me off. Compair this with what they said to me
>before:
>
>---------- Forwarded message ----------
>From: Mariella Luz
>Date: Feb 3, 2005 3:13 PM
>Subject: RE: [Fwd: Your print catalog]
>To: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com
>Cc: joel@krecs.com
>
>
>Hi Matt-
>
>I am sorry but we don't carry other artist at this time. We stopped doing
>outside distribution a couple of years ago and now we only sell our own
>stuff. Good luck!
>
>thanks,
>Mariella
>
>From: Matt Love
>Date: 2005/02/03 Thu AM 09:52:54 PST
>To: info@krecs.com
>Subject: Your print catalog
>
>Dear Sir or Ms:
>
>While it appears that the online catalog only contains music released
>on the K label, does the print catalog still contain other artists?
>
>I ask because I am working to help artist Nam Seung Hee to try to gain
>an audience outside of South Korea where she is based.
>
>Her music is acoustic guitar based rock. Most of her songs are in
>Korean, but I feel the beauty of the material transcends language.
>
>I have no interest in this other than friendship; I'm not a manager or
>promoter, just an old guy with a couple of early recordings on K
>(Wimps and Manta Man on the Lets Together compilation) who's trying to
>support a talented young artist.
>
>Is there room in the catalog for CDs by Nam Seung Hee?
>
>Thank you,
>
>Matt Love
>
>
>
>Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBigStupid/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
TheBigStupid-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: