I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

[TheBigStupid] The Language Watch...


On NPR this morning, regarding new dietary standards from the
government: "The serving size for fat is one teaspoon - but people
never equate that right."

and from a list I'm on:
***

A genuine e-mail that has just arrived in my inbox:

"sir,
Im a Under Graduate in Computer Science and im very inmtrested in
AI .How do i start leaning with it wud be gr8 if i can be given the
oppurtinity to be involved in some project.Can u plz guide me on
this :-)

thanking you"

Suggestions that Artificial Intelligence and humans will meet halfway
appear to be wildly optimistic...

***


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBigStupid/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
TheBigStupid-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: