I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

[TheBigStupid] The Bluebird of Paradise

Ms. 2008,

May I call you avec?

Fate she is kind in this account, as by marvelous coincidence we are
on one same discussion and I too enjoy the pleasure. I shall be one
number of friends you make.

I am outgoing, some times. Oh, but I'm considered pretty, in
Bakersfield where I do not live. I am so sexy for my job. I can both
ship and recieve pleasure and too the happiness.

Without a homepage email can be recieved by me at
sugarzareh@yahoo.com.

I look in the front direction by connection of hearing from you.

Love,
sugarzareh

PS to Mr. Loav:
Please to be backing away.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBigStupid/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
TheBigStupid-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As for now, shame is some fog atop my house. Admittance is the shampoo of the soul, we say. I said Bakersfield when Barstow was my inteded speech. The disembodied liquor of Mr. Hairy Patch is chiding.