I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

[TheBigStupid] Public Service Announcement


Icepac comin atcha

you know how all us bigtime rappers are always changing their names?
Well, I've been goin by Icepac for at least 15 minutes, and I think
it's time for a change.

I saw about a hundred posters in the U District for an upcoming show
by Flava Flav. You know the guy from Public Enemy who wore the giant
clock onstage when he performed. Was that cool or what?

It struck me like a bolt out of the hood - I gotta keep it real, keep
it old school. My new name is "Bungho Bung." Instead of a giant clock
around my neck, I will perform with a giant rectal thermometer in my -
well, you know.

Stay tuned for appearences by my new posse, Public Enema.

Word


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TheBigStupid/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
TheBigStupid-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: