I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Bizarro_UltraZine] Re: Fats Domino Missing in New Orleans Floods

On 9/6/05, tim_tt2 <tim_tt2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Also Kanye West says
> Bush hates black people which is why FEMA dropped the ball in New
> Orleans(eh?).
>
I checked this out, and one source says:

West: George Bush doesn't care about black people!

It appears to be a transcript from the actual broadcast. Actively
hating a group and not caring about them are different things, the the
result can be (and was) the same.

I just read that 72% of African-Americans agree with Kayne West:

"A new USA Today Poll has found that 72 percent of African-Americans
feel that President Bush does not care about the country's Black
population. 67 percent of white respondents said he did."

Now that's interesting. Who do you think is right - the Black folks,
or the White folks? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh?
eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh?
eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh? eh?

West also said: I hate the way they portray us in the media. You see a
black family, it says, "They're looting." You see a white family, it
says, "They're looking for food." And, you know, it's been five days
[waiting for federal help] because most of the people are black. And
even for me to complain about it, I would be a hypocrite because I've
tried to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've
even been shopping before even giving a donation, so now I'm calling
my business manager right now to see what is the biggest amount I can
give, and just to imagine if I was down there, and those are my people
down there. So anybody out there that wants to do anything that we can
help -- with the way America is set up to help the poor, the black
people, the less well-off, as slow as possible. I mean, the Red Cross
is doing everything they can. We already realize a lot of people that
could help are at war right now, fighting another way -- and they've
given them permission to go down and shoot us!

Does anybody know if West actually gave the biggest amount he could
give? They've been putting Caligula's father up as a fundraiser for
disaster relief. The Bush's and their extended family of monied
aristocrats have billions and billions and more billions of dollars.
Does anybody know how much of their own money they have given?

Have they shown they do care about black people in any way that
matters - ways that can affect real world change?

And by the way, has anybody here seen the movie they made about the
Bushes - "The Aristocrats"?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: