I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Re: [CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Our store is your cureall!

Okay, but what if you're the potent one and she finds one who's impotent? It could happen.

On 9/12/05, Matt Love < matt.mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:
thank you for the excellent advice. I have been concerned for a while that my girl would find another men.

Listen to song poet for fast releif!

www.soundclick.com/songpoet

On 9/7/05, Fisch <boone@yahoo.com > wrote:




SPONSORED LINKS
Holy land tour Holy basil Holy land
Holy bible Holy land gifts Holy water


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS






SPONSORED LINKS
Holy land tour Holy basil Holy land
Holy bible Holy land gifts Holy water


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: