I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, June 22, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: Rawk and Rowl

It's great, everybody wants to get on board the shuddering juggernaut
that is the Matt Love Music Machine (www.soundclick.com/mattlove).

Please support these two outfits, which have agreed to collaborate
with me on my next two songs:

http://www.myspace.com/theillfigures
and
http://www.myspace.com/vialekennedy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Valis Us <valis2001us@gmail.com>
Date: Jun 22, 2007 11:39 AM
Subject: Re: Rawk and Rowl
To: robhau771@yahoo.com

It's working just the way I thought it would - all I needed was to get
one great band like yours to work with me on a song, and now other
candidates are lining up for their own turn.

Here's an example of the letter I'm now sending out when I get a
friend request on MySpace.

****

Hi "Lîv€ ¥øµ(r) Ð(r)£ðM§"

Hey, thanks for the friends invitation. I'm only approving new
friends who will collaborate with me on a song. That's what I've been
doing it with all folks who send me a friends request. I'm pleased to
announce that The ILL Figures are working with me on "Tie A Yellow
Ribbon 'Round The Old Oak Tree", and viale Kennedy, the creator of the
perfect sound to neck and snog" by, will join me in an innovative
cover of "(You're) Having My Baby - Paul Anka & Odia Coates, so they
are my new best friends. You can be my next new best friend, too – I
do Indie / Comedy Country music too (among other things - check out
"War Record" at www.soundclick.com/RemotePossibility

Or you can join me on updating one of the classics on my list. There
are still lots of good songs left that we can cover:

Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me- Mac Davis
Boogie Oogie Oogie - A Taste of Honey
Convoy-CW McCall
Disco Duck- Rick Dees and his Cast of Idiots
Do That To Me One More Time- Captain and Tenille
I Write The Songs- Barry Manilow
In the Year 2525 (Exordium and Terminus) - Zager and Evans
MacArthur Park - Richard Harris
Playground In My Mind - Clint Holmes
Rock And Roll Heaven- The Righteous Brothers
Seasons In The Sun - Terry Jacks
Yummy Yummy Yummy - Ohio Express

So let me know when you are ready to become members of this exclusive,
excellent club – the Friends of Matt (TSOM) Club!!!!

*****

Thanks for stepping up!

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: