I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] She Talk Pretty One Day

Clinton smiled a bit and said, "I coming here."

On 6/21/07, Stevo < blue_meanie_9@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Clinton Booed! Clinton Booed!

By Nancy Scola on June 21, 2007 - 10:18am
     Search for " Clinton booed" in Google News and as of this writing there are 319 news pieces about the reception she received at this week's Take Back America conference in DC. I understand that writing about candidates getting booed is the political media version of "if it bleeds, it leads." But I was sitting in the room myself and the facts just don't support writing up the event to suggest the crowd rejected her. Clinton came in to warm applause and left to even warmer applause. The one sustained booing session came when she said that, as I wrote in an earlier post, while the U.S. military has succeeded in Iraq, the Iraqi government has failed. There was considerable hisses and booing then, yes, but mixed with a good amount of cheering. Clinton smiled a bit and said, "I coming here." And then she wrapped up her speech to cheers.
Politics on the Hudson has their own take boo-gate :
     How big was the disgruntled group?
"I think it was about four people,'' Rob Kall, publisher of OpEdNews.com said this morning. "I was in the front row and they were about four rows behind me. That brief incident by people not representative of the audience was used hundreds of times to attack her.''
     Kall noted that he's not even a supporter of Clinton's presidential campaign.  http://www.airamerica.com/


Yes, it hurts...but I can't stop myself.  Every time I think I can, I read something that makes me want to keep doing it!  , Stevo 
Bush has killed more Americans than Osama.


It's here! Your new message!
Get new email alerts with the free Yahoo! Toolbar.


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: