I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Why does everybody have to be so stupid?

I found a pathetic blog at
http://bastardsinc.blogs.com/bastardsinc/2005/01/index.html

This is the kind of pathetic mouth poop you find there:
PM of Australia has donned the lycra pants and oiled his body to lay
some Smack Down on the weasly fuckers attending the World Economic
Forum in Davos, Switzerland. Ostensibly a chance for the world's
nations to discuss future trends and economic policy, it degenerated
into a frenzy of anti-US sentiment. And Howie wasn't happy.

I tried to leave a very clever and evolved comment:
Name: Matt Love
Email Address: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com
URL: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mattlove1
Comments:
Howie's lips are chapped and his knees are sore, but the Chimp in
Chief is happy. He doesn't have a Monica but he's got the next best
thing. Chief Bastard has a small and malformed penis. He's beating a
dead horse, when the US empire is over, everybody will breathe a
little easier.

When I tried to post I got this message: Registration is required.

I am not going to waste my time, but I didn't want my typing to be in
vain, so I'm sharing with you. Lucky people.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Share Your Passion

Join the web's lar- gest community.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: