I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: I can't beleive it.....

Wow, it's awe inspiring!

My favorite so far is this one:

[no subject]
*{RickReed4President2004} The Ballad of Rick REED, RxR From: Rick
REED=20 4. [cybillshepherd4president2004] Cybill SHEPHERD's Women's
Rights Bill 200= 4! ...
osdir.com/ml/science.chemistry.the-chemistry-cluster/2007-02/msg00000.html
- 112k - Cached - Similar pages - Note this

A bunch of RxR messages sandwitched in between formula and scientific
discourse, perhaps of a microbiological nature, maybe the person is
preparing for a NASA mission to Saturn. Will she see Alf when she
gets there?

On 6/20/07, President of the United STOOGE <arexar4@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You hit up on this..
>
> Rick REED RxR
>
> or....
>
> hit up on
>
> Cybill SHEPHERD...
> then when you get to that LIST...in the SEARCH area...type in Rick REED RxR
> and hit SEARCH..
>
> where it takes you..
> incredible crap that people have forwarded OTHER places ABOUT me...and then
> my stuff I did to myself.
>
> I don't know if you get there JUST by sending an email to yourself with
> Rick REED RxR
> and it is highlighted with a blue line under it..
> but I noticed in my signature when I got a copy that Cybill's name was
> underlined in bhluie\and I hit up on it and it gave a whole list of her
> links and stuff..
> so in the SEARCH area I DID type in Rick REED RxR and hit SEARCH and cvould
> NOT beleive it.
> Try it....
>
> There's a NewKid in town and everybody's talking about him...
> http://soundclick.com/remotepossibility
>
> Each and everytime a butterfly flutters it's wings in one part of the
> universe,
> Cybill SHEPHERD gets laid in another and MY MOTHER farts !
> http://cybill.com
>
> FWD to EVERYONE you know if you beleive in Everyone you know.
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo!
> FareChase.
>
>

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Share Your Passion

Join the web's lar- gest community.

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: