I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, June 11, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Great new recording of our chief hymn!

I thought you'd like to hear this brand new version of the chief hymn of
them Legageddon - so come on everybody, let's do the Bunny Hop!

I just found this great song on soundclick.com. I think you should really
check this one out! It's called 'Bunny Hop' by the Orthodox Mystic Knights
of the Easter Bunny.

Here's where you can find it:
Band page:
http://www.soundclick.com/theorthodoxmysticknightsoftheeasterbunny

----------------------------------------------------------
SoundClick - the #1 artist music community (http://www.soundclick.com)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Free Blogging

Share your views

with the world.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: