I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] My campaign...

I've sent the following e-mail to Geico:

Dear Sir or Ms:

I have seen and enjoyed your commercials "better ways to spend 15
minutes online." I'd be very honored if you would feature one of my
videos on YouTube as an example of "worse ways of spending time on the
internet than visiting Geico.com."

My vids can be previewed at http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mattlove1.

thank you for your consideration.

Matt Love
matt.mattlove1@gmail.com

****
If anybody wants to support me in this campaign, please use the form
page on Geico's page at:

http://www.geico.com/contactus/email.php#

Thanks!

Matt

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Be Interactive

Create a conver-

sation with blogs.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: