I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Meet the Ill Figures

Check out my new collaborators at illfigures.com! To learn the whole
story of how I came to work with them, read the following, observing
the usual e-mail conventions of starting from the message at the
bottom and working up... otherwise it will make no sense at all. if
you read from the bottom up it will improve to the point of making
very little sense.

To: The ill figures

http://www.myspace.com/theillfigures
Date: 13/06/2007
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: RE: RE: thanks for the request...
Body: Yes, I have to agree, they are great. I wish I could take
credit for them, the are all covers... some of well known artists like
the Beatles, some less well known, such as another guy named Matt
Love.

I would like to do "Tie A Yellow Ribbon 'Round The Old Oak Tree" next.
I expect that this catchy tune, popularlized by Don "No Soul" Simmons
in the movie classic "Amazon Women On The Moon" will be the one to
rocket me into stardom.

I propose that I send you guys an arrangement on an mp3 - you get
whatever band members are available and willing to play along (no
preparation or rehearsal necessary) and send that back to me in a
separate mp3. I'll subtract whatever original tracks are superfluous,
and we will have our collaboration.

Please send me an e-mail address where I can send you the file.

And I've added you as a friend, congratulations!

Matt

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: The ILL Figures
Date: 13/06/2007

THANK YOU MATT!!! YOU HAVE GREAT TUNES!!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
From: Matt
Date: Jun 12, 2007 2:00 PM

Hey ILL Figures

Sounding good! I'm accepting friend requests from musicians who are
potential collaborators.

Check out my toonz at http://www.soundclick.com/mattlove

I think we can find some common ground, let me know what you think!

Matt

Next >>
Sponsored Links
Crazy Ringtone

Send this ringtone to your phone right now!
RingRingMobile.com
.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Create a Blog

And tell the world

what you think.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: