I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Who wants to be a game show host?

I still think they missed some great opportunities with Bob Barkers
retirement. They should have used a reality TV show to choose his
replacement

I know I would have loved to have been on it... I would have suffered
any indignity to compete for the opportunity to work with Barker's
Beauties everyday.

However, if I won, I would insist that they start calling them "Love's
Lovelies."

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Share Interests

Connect with

others on the web.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: