I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, June 11, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Unauthorized Cult of Nalts activity

Perhaps you have heard rumors of unauthorized (but so far unindicted)
Cult of Nalts activities. The rumors are true, and the perpetrator is
me! I am a Nalts fanatic, and lazy, and so what better way to show my
fandom than to piggy back onto somebody else's good work?

So far the Cult of Nalts music site
(http://www.soundclick.com/cultofnalts) is doing well:

Cult of Nalts Theme Song
# 867 in Rock (highest position was 403). Total songs: 131,309
# 19 in Rock Unplugged (highest position was 19). Total songs: 2,025

Nalts Remix
# 604 in Country (highest position was 604). Total songs: 30,298
# 83 in Bluegrass (highest position was 83). Total songs: 1,581

Mystery Guitar Man's Original Nalts Theme Song won't show up on the
charts - it's too short. I've never understood that rule, but that's
Soundclick for you...

On the other hand, the Cult of Nalts Yahoo Group
(CultOfNalts-subscribe@yahoogroups.com) is a disaster – I'm the only
member! I can't believe that people think they have something better
to do than sit around and talk about Nalts!

Be well…

Matt

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
SPONSORED LINKS
Y! GeoCities

Create a Blog

And tell the world

what you think.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: