I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, March 04, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Matt, Voting is open – tell your friends!

 

I'm really getting off on Talenthouse, because it allows me to show off the whole range of my creativity. I hope to be the first person to win in art, music, dance and film catagories.  And Underwater Basketweaving, my major at The Evergreen State College (hippie college in Olympia).  For this particular project (contest to design the animated title sequence for the movie "Animal Charm"), they wanted animation, so I submitted a film I made about four years ago, using for its subject matter a musical performance of a friend of mine and mine from about 30 years ago. jeez how time flies.


I told my friend that when I win, I'll bring him on board and we'll work on it together. Dog Boy and Big Baby will ride again!

http://www.talenthouse.com/creativeinvites/preview/a17d1221aa63f246954b25a7a7be51a8/163

so vote early, vote often, and remember, a vote for this film is a vote for puppies, and a vote against Kaddafi!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Talenthouse <no-reply@talenthouse.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 11:33 PM
Subject: Matt, Voting is open – tell your friends!
To: Matt <mattlove1@gmail.com>


Login / Signup | Blog | Creative Invites
Talenthouse logo

Matt,
Voting is now open for the Animal Charm Creative Invite!


Animal Charm Creative Invite
VOTE: February 28 - March 07, 2011

Thanks for submitting your entry to Animal Charm Creative Invite on Talenthouse. Voting is open until Monday, March 07, 2011.

Now is your chance to shine – spread the word about your submission.

Vote for yourself. Ask your friends to vote for you. Ask them to ask their friends to vote for you.


View Submission


Voting is easy via Facebook:
  1. On your submission's voting page, click on the blue Facebook button on the right side of the page
  2. Allow your Facebook account to connect with Talenthouse
  3. Congratulations – your vote has been registered!
Don't have a Facebook account? You may still vote via SMS by clicking the green "Vote with SMS" button and texting the information given to the number listed.

Thanks for participating, and good luck Matt!

- The Talenthouse Team
www.talenthouse.com




facebook     twitter     email

 

Home | Creative Invites | Blog | Support | Contact Us | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter

Copyright © 2011 Talenthouse Inc., 542 High St, Palo Alto, CA 94301
Sent to mattlove1@gmail.com | Unsubscribe | Update Profile




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: